Nine On The Ninth

Sometimes I am disappointed that I did not choose to do a 365 project this year. The only thing that has made me any better at taking photos is (obviously) taking more photos. I started carrying my camera with me again and so naturally I have wanted to take more photos than just one a week. So, I looked for inspiration from Click It Up A Notch, and got the idea to do a ten on the tenth project. Each month on the tenth I would take ten photos. However, in my excitement (and impatient nature) I ended up taking a bunch of photos on the ninth. I decided that instead of lying to you by saying that they were from the tenth, I would just do a nine on the ninth project. :) Here are my photos for April. It was a great opportunity to edit a series of photos and work on my style to make them all appear more cohesive.


Comments

Popular Posts