I am back!

It is hard to believe my last post was nearly 3 years ago! Not a lot has changed except that my little beans are really sprouting :( My old posts are bringing tears to my eyes. Instead of being sad, i am going to choose to be glad that i took the time to document their journey. Maybe my grandchildren or great grandchildren will find joy in looking back at all of these pictures. It breaks my heart that the last three years were not documented so well. Do not get me wrong i have nearly 4,000 photos on my iPhone, but those are just not the same as real camera photos. I enjoy using the camera to create and capture a moment. This Christmas my loving husband gifted me with the most amazing new camera lens. 85mm 1.4! If you do not know camera stuff, just trust me that its a pretty big deal. This piece of glass is large, heavy, and sharp as a tack! I would be doing it a huge disservice to not take a photo each day with it. Therefore, i am going to attempt a new 365 project! I already have so many photos to show you! I can not pick just two, so please consider this to be a small collection to encompass 1 and 2 of 365. p.s. the last picture is of collard greens because my hubby grew them and we ate them for good luck in the new year. 










Comments

Popular Posts