1/52

Ok...so I did not make it to 365 pictures last year. However, I do not feel any guilt over that. I made such amazing progress in my ability to take pictures on manual mode that I am very proud of myself. Additionally, I have some of the most awesome photos documenting the life and growth of my family. I know we will cherish some of these photos for a lifetime. Now I want to continue my photographic journey more than ever with my new camera body. (Nikon D7000) Setting a goal was really helpful for me, so this year I have decided to do a 52 project. Just one picture a week. This will make it easier for me to catch up when life gets crazy, but also push me to continually pick up my camera. If you are thinking about beginning a photo project I STRONGLY urge you to start with the 365. It was important for me to use the camera each day at first. So, without further ado I give you 1/52. I am looking forward to starting this journey once again with you. :)


Comments

Popular Posts