110/365

I tried to have a little "photo shoot" with my beans for their upcoming party, and as always it did not go quite as planned. I really wanted them to wear these clown noses I got from Hobby Lobby, but the baby bean refused. So at first I had this:

This was ok, but my focus was off and I wanted something better. The beans were restless only 2 min into our photo session so we had to think of something brilliant. Daddy decided to flap his hands and go crazy to make them smile, but then we ended up with this:


which was actually pretty awesome, but not exactly what I was hoping for. So then it was time to get serious:


This was a little TOO serious for a carnival party. Finally I ended up with this gem that I love. It is not a perfect photo, but it shows baby bean's new teeth and the silly side of older bean. 


and the party planning continues...




Comments

Popular Posts