Fun

20/365



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am so glad that I continue to shot 365. It forces me to capture moments that would have been forgotten. I am trying to tell the story better in my photos like you do :)

      Delete
    2. that really made my heart smile!! Thank you so much for that sweet comment!! I love your work as well.. May I ask what you shoot with? I am planning on getting the canon Mark111 in a few weeks but want to continue to educate myself :)

      Delete
    3. I am using a nikon d3100 (very basic). My 50mm lens will not auto focus so recently I started using a 35mm 1.8 that will. I think my next big purchase will be a better body.

      Delete
  2. I have a Canon rebel ti1 and it is very basic too.. I've taken it as far as I can.. Thx for the info..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts